HOW TO GET THE BEST RESULTS USING
MILL WAX PINBALL PLAYFIELD WAX AND CLEANER.
DRAMATIC SIDE-BY-SIDE COMPARISON OF MILL WAX’S CLEANSING POWER.
THE MILL WAX SIDE LOOKS LIKE NEW AGAIN!
- Do not pour Mill Wax directly on the playfield. Mill Wax is a fairly thick viscous liquid, but you don’t want it to run down into openings, crevices, switches or light sockets.
- Apply Mill Wax directly to a clean cheesecloth patch such as Mill Wipes Cleaning, Waxing, Wiping, Polishing Patches (or a clean rag) and scrub your playfield in a circular motion. Mill Wipes tight weave, compact size and low-linting folded edges were specially designed for cleaning and waxing pinball playfields, allowing you to get in to those tight corners and spaces between ball lanes where rags just don’t fit well.
- Change Mill Wipes frequently as they get dirty. As Mill Wax lifts out the grime from your playfield, you don’t want to be smearing that dirt around. The idea is to remove it, not re-distribute it.
- Once clean, apply a fresh light coat of Mill Wax to the entire playfield and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Once dry, use a fresh clean Mill Wipes patch or piece of soft cloth, in a circular motion, to buff out to a brilliant long-lasting shine.
- Repeat frequently to prevent a dirt build up and to lay down a protective coat of wax that both protects your playfield and makes for faster play.
- HAPPY FLIPPING. Enjoy a great game of pinball as Mill Wax helps protect your playfield from wear and tear.
GOT A LITTLE OVERLY ENTHUSIASTIC IN
YOUR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE CLEANING
MILL WAX ON YOUR BUMPER POSTS OR PLASTICS?
Mill Wax on bumper posts or plastics can be easily removed by a few gentle swipes with a DRY toothbrush or very soft bristle brush. First—let the Mill Wax dry thoroughly, and then a few quick passes with your brush will clean that right up.
SOME CONVENTIONAL WISDOM FROM PINBALL COLLECTORS AND OPERATORS:
Don’t forget to carefully inspect the pin ball(s)—a ball with nicks and pits will quickly tear up and ruin a beautiful playfield. Replacing any pitted balls and regular maintenance with Mill Wax, is a small investment with big dividends; good insurance to keep that pinball in collectible shape. And for you operators,it is well known that a shiny well-maintained machine has more player appeal which will always bring in more quarters.